Store Retailers Combat Showrooming and eCommerce with Mobile Technologies
Insight ⇒ Store Retailers Comps Sluggish Since 2012
Source: FactSet 2014 // Click to enlarge
Insight ⇒ Same Store Sales Forecast Remains Negative for 2014
Insight ⇒ eCommerce Growth Continues to Outperform In-Store Sales
Insight ⇒ eCommerce Grows In Multiple Categories
Retailers Fighting Back With Technology
Insight ⇒ Retailers See In-Store Technology the Top Strategy to Combat Showrooming
By providing consumers a better in-store experience through technology, retailers see opportunities to convert more sales.
Insight ⇒ Specifically, Retailers View Mobile Personalization Solutions as Having High Value
Do This ⇒ Don’t Underestimate the Power of Mobile
- Demand generators like personalized coupons, delivered in-store, can create buy now scenarios in-store
- Interactive engagements from Gamefication to Convenient Self-Checkout technologies will combat showrooming
- Same day delivery service technologies like Deliv help brick-and-mortar compete more successfully
Not That ⇒ Don’t Wait
- As Michael Feuer, founder of OfficeMax, who failed recently with new concept MaxWellness stated, “Once we got back into the business, the sad part is that retailing as we know it is changing”
- Those who hesitate to leverage the power of in-store Mobile engagement … may not be around for long.
Zig is a Social/Mobile consultancy that drives brand engagement by creating interactive user experiences. We programmatically reach in-market buyers, at the lowest cost, and move them to conversion. You can see our work by clicking on the link ⇒ http://www.zigmarketing.com.