See How Brands are Wasting Money in Print … and Totally Missing the Mobile Opportunity
Insight ⇒ Mobile Has the Eyeballs but Little Ad Spending, While Print is Horribly Overspent
With budgets always tight today, there is no excuse for the misalignment of media spending to time-spent-with-media. As the chart below illustrates print has become a grossly inefficient buy that brands refuse to let go of. Conversely, there is a huge opportunity to build efficient reach and dominate the competition in Mobile … but traditional agencies and brands are reticent to make the jump and it’s costing them dearly.
Click to Enlarge
Do This ⇒ Align Your Media Mix to Where People Spend Time With Media
- With Radio, Desktop Internet and TV in reasonable alignment, brand media mix dictates a shifting of dollars from Print to Mobile
- Move more money into digital where the eyeballs and influence resides … and will continue to grow
- Mobile is eating the world … start using it or get left behind
Not That ⇒ Stop Buying Print Because Your Brand Always Has
- Print has been declining for years and it’s an expensive buy …and getting more inefficient every year
- Stop letting your traditional agency buy digital media … they don’t get it and are not equipped to take advantage of Mobile
Zig has considerable expertise in Precision Targeted Media. We create measurable results through Precision Marketing, a data-driven system that integrates Social, Mobile, Video and Web advertising. To see our work please click on the link ⇒ http://www.zigmarketing.com.