Learn Why Mobile Must Become an Integral Part of Your Media Mix Now
Insight ⇒ Mobile Ad Spending Will Increase by 83% in 2014 to Represent 10% of ALL Media Spending
According to a new eMarketer report, total U.S. ad spending will be see its largest increase since 2004. Total U.S. spending is projected at a 5.3% increase to a total of $180 billion in 2014.
Insight ⇒ Mobile and TV Lead the Way with Mobile up $8.0 Billion and TV up $2.2 Billion
Mobile now represents 9.8% share of spending up dramatically from 5.7%. TV is down slightly to 38.1%. Mobile will surpass Newspaper, Magazine and Radio to become the third largest media behind only TV and Desktop.
Insight ⇒ Mobile Now Commands Almost 35% of all Digital Spending and Will Surpass Desktop by 2016
Insight ⇒ Google Dominates in Mobile Ad Share Due to Search
Do This ⇒ Jump Into Mobile Right Now Ahead of Your Competition
- Design your brand’s digital media plan with Mobile as the core medium vs. web
- Be creative! Mobile has tons of uniques applications plus GPS targeting, behavioral targeting and 1st party data layering to reach in-market users when they are actively shopping
- Use both App and Web implementations
- Experiment with CPC, CPA, CPM to see what works best
Not That ⇒ Quit Treating Mobile Media as an Afterthought
- Stop treating Mobile as a low reach opportunity, low impact opportunity
- Stop tacking Mobile on to the end of digital buys
- Stop buying it like another Web CPM buy